The last twelve months have brought a lot of change to Novate. It’s made for a very busy, yet exciting time for us! And while we have a lot more in store in the coming months, we thought we would share a few highlights from the last year:
- We’ve gone through a rebranding process to develop an identity that better reflects our commitment to quality.
- In addition to a rebrand, we have developed a new website to showcase who we are.
- We’ve added amazing people to our team so that we can have a broad skill set to tackle a wide range of projects.
- We’ve moved into a new space in Burnside, Nova Scotia to ensure we operate efficiently as a team.
- We’ve participated in the Co-op Education program for the first time, with an amazing co-op student from Dalhousie.
And all of that was all in less than a year! We honestly cannot wait to see what the next twelve months have in store for us!